Dead Sea and Masada
Daily departure from Tel-Aviv & Jerusalem
Pick up at your hotel, drive south through the Jordan Valley to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth at almost 1300 feet (400 meters) below sea level. We will drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada, which we will ascend by cable car and tour the ancient fortress where the Zealots made their last stand against the Romans before committing mass suicide in 73 AD. Descend by cable car.
We will continue along the shores of the Dead Sea to Ein Gedi Spa to enjoy the therapeutic qualities of the rich mineral hot springs and Dead Sea mud as well as the unique experience of floating on the rich mineral water of the sea itself.
At the end of the day, drive back for drop off at your hotel.
- Drive through the Jordan Valley
- Tour the ancient fortress of Masada
- Free time at Ein Gedi Spa
- Experience floating on the rich mineral water
- Arrival and departure:
- Rates starting: $99
- Tour code: 142
- 1 day tour
- A/C tourist vehicle as per group size
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Pick up/drop off from the hotel
Tour does not Include
- Tips and gratuities
- Any insurance
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned